Through years of involvement with laser processing applications, our partners have developed the expertise to produce the most accurate and industrially reliable opto-mechanical products on the market. The Automation1 controller platform was developed with laser processing applications as its foundation. The most flexible, interconnected, and intelligent laser + motion controller will increase your part quality and throughput capacity.
HOW CAN WE HELP WITH YOUR LASER PROCESSING NEEDS?
With Precision Controls:
- Modulate the pulse energy or average power output as a function of tool point velocity for constant performance at any speed
- Position Synchronized Output (PSO) allows for triggering a process event based on a calibrated encoder position.
- Infinite Field of View (for Galvo Applications) allows the AGV series to process large areas in seconds, limited only by the maximum speeds of the servo-stages
- CADFusion, CAD to G-Code Software allows for easy importing of vector-based drawing files and produces motion programs for our Aerotech controllers
- Vary power output over the field of view to account for known optical distortions
- Control the beam path as though it’s just another axis in your machine
With Motors & Precision Positioning Stages:
- Precision optics and high performance coatings to match the surrounding mechanics
- High resolution and fidelity force and velocity control
- Accuracy Calibration
o Easily build calibration files for single axis or multi-axis configurations based on known errors in the system
- Utilize feedback devices that communicate directly with our position-based laser triggering hardware
- Multi-axis assemblies from 2 to 6+ degrees of freedom are tailored for complex contours