Motion Plus has a wide array of products that were developed specifically for electronics manufacturing applications including dispensing, via drilling, flat panel processing, laser-direct imaging, wafer dicing, and semiconductor processes. Whatever motion control your electronics manufacturing application requires; Motion Plus can be the partner that ensures your project is a success.
HOW CAN WE HELP WITH YOUR ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURING NEEDS?
With Precision Controls:
- Position Synchronized Output (PSO) allows for triggering a process event on a calibrated encoder position. This is deal for LCD manufacturing, laser direct imaging, via drilling, wafer dicing, high-precision position-based data acquisition
- Infinite Field of View (for Galvo Applications) allows the AGV series to process large areas in seconds, limited only by the maximum speeds of the servo-stages
- Enhanced Throughput Module significantly improves move-and-settle time and contouring performance, increasing throughput of new and existing machines
- Enhanced Tracking Control improves move-and-settle times in point-to-point positioning and reduces tracking errors during contoured motion
- CADFusion CAD to G-Code Software allows for easy importing of vector-based drawing files and produces motion programs for our Aerotech controllers
With Motors & Precision Positioning Stages:
- Multi-axis assemblies from 2 to 6+ degrees of freedom are tailored for printing/dispensing along complex contours
- Large travel air-bearing XY optimized for flatpanel processing
- The QNP and QNPHD high-precision piezo stages are optimized for dynamic motion and best-in-class geometric performance
- Linear motors enable high-precision motion with high dynamics: 2 m/s velocities and 2g accelerations