Motion Plus offers key solutions and components for beam manipulation, data acquisition, specimen handling, and tray shuttling. From our vacuum rated piezo positioners, goniometers and precision air bearing stages, to our lab controllers, opto-mechanics and beam manipulators; the tools for your application are available quickly, and with ease from Motion Plus.
HOW CAN WE HELP WITH YOUR RESEARCH & LAB AUTOMATION NEEDS?
With Precision Controls:
- Connect to common research tools like LabVIEW®, MATLAB®, C, ASCII, EPICS, TANGO, or Windows® GUI
- Straightforward, English-language command syntax reduces the learning curve
- Full coordinated motion capability to ensure multi-axis coordination across stepper, servo and piezo solutions
- EasyTune™ sets servo gains with one click for simple setup
- Position Synchronized Output (PSO) allows for triggering a process event on a calibrated encoder position
- Infinite Field of View (for Galvo Applications) allows the galvanometers to process large areas in seconds, limited only by the maximum speeds of the servo-stages
- CADFusion, CAD to G-Code Software allows for easy importing of vector-based drawing files and produces motion programs for our Aerotech controllers
With Motors & Precision Positioning Stages:
- Multi-axis assemblies from 2 to 6+ degrees of freedom are tailored for complex contours
- The QNP and QNPHD high-precision piezo stages are optimized for dynamic motion and best-in-class geometric performance
- Linear motors enable high-precision motion with high dynamics: 2 m/s velocities and 2g accelerations
- Vacuum and Clean Room rated products enable high quality research without contamination
- Breadth of product to solve all your motion needs from Stages through Optomechanics and other rotary and linear positioners: ideal for beam manipulation and adjustments