High resolution image formation requires precision machinery, innovative engineering, and advanced control electronics. Our portfolio includes these things and more. Whether you are maximizing a print bed footprint, or expanding capabilities by increasing load capabilities, Motion Plus can support your needs with our platform of solutions and key manufacturers products.
HOW CAN WE HELP WITH YOUR IMAGING APPLICATION NEEDS?
With Precision Controls:
- Position Synchronized Output (PSO) allows for triggering a process event on a calibrated encoder position.
- Infinite Field of View (for Galvo Applications) allows the AGV series to process large areas in seconds, limited only by the maximum speeds of the servo-stages
- CADFusion CAD to G-Code Software allows for easy importing of vector-based drawing files and produces motion programs for our Aerotech controllers
- Autofocus is a standard feature on Aerotech’s Automation 3200, Ensemble, and Soloist controls
- Harmonic cancellation to eliminate tracking errors
With Motors & Precision Positioning Stages:
- High resolution and fidelity force and velocity control
- Accuracy Calibration
- Easily build calibration files for single axis or multi-axis configurations based on known errors in the system
- Utilize feedback devices that communicate directly with our position-based process triggering hardware
- Multi-axis assemblies from 2 to 6+ degrees of freedom are tailored for complex contours